Jo Daviess County environmental committee updates evacuation policies
The Jo Daviess County Special Social & Environmental Committee met Jan. 10 to update evacuation policies.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the committee:
SPECIAL SOCIAL & ENVIRONMENTAL COMMITTEE
OF THE JO DAVIESS COUNTY
Tuesday, January 10, 2017 @ 6:30 p.m.
Courthouse – 3rd floor County Board room
3rd Floor Evacuation Policy
1. The Chairman at all public meetings held in the third floor County Board room shall instruct the public how to exit in case of emergency.
2. Exit down hall in either direction.
3. After 4:00 p.m. the door at the end of the hall opposite the elevator is locked.
a) To open pull Fire Alarm.
4. A sign shall be placed at the locked door, instructing how to open the door by pulling the fire alarm.
5. On the second floor you may exit using the doors on the Meeker Street side, or continue to the first floor to exit building.
6. Do not use elevator in case of fire.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Citizens’ Comments
4. New Business
a) Discussion and possible action to approve the FY2017 Animal Control Stray Dog PickUp Contracts with the following municipalities:
i. Apple River
iii. East Dubuque
b) Discussion and possible action to approve the FY2017 Purchase of Service Contract between the Dubuque Regional Humane Society and Jo Daviess County Animal Control for Animal Sheltering
5. Citizens’ Comments
6. Board Member Concerns
Next regular meeting – Thursday, January 19, 2017 @ 7:00 p.m.