Jo Daviess County courts committee updates capital improvement plan
The Jo Daviess County Law Enforcement & Courts Committee met Jan. 17 to update the capital improvement plan.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the committee:
LAW ENFORCEMENT & COURTS COMMITTEE OF THE JO DAVIESS COUNTY BOARD Tuesday, January 17, 2017 @ 5:30 p.m. Jo Daviess County Courthouse, Galena County Board Room
3rd Floor Evacuation Policy
1. The Chairman at all public meetings held in the third floor County Board room shall instruct the public how to exit in case of emergency.
2. Exit down hall in either direction.
3. After 4:00 p.m. the door at the end of the hall opposite the elevator is locked.
a) To open pull Fire Alarm.
4. A sign shall be placed at the locked door, instructing how to open the door by pulling the fire alarm.
5. On the second floor you may exit using the doors on the Meeker Street side, or continue to the first floor to exit building.
6. Do not use elevator in case of fire.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call and establishment of a quorum
3. Approval of Minutes
a) Minutes from September 19, 2016 Law Enforcement & Courts Committee meeting
b) Minutes from December 19, 2016 Law Enforcement & Courts Committee meeting
4. Citizens’ Comments
5. Unfinished Business
a) FY2015/FY2016 Strategic Goals & Plans – Timelines/Responsibilities
b) Update on five year capital improvement plan
c) Update on 2016 Courthouse HVAC Project
d) Update on implementation of CodeRED
6. New Business
a) Discussion and possible action on renewal of Specific Excess Loss Medical Expense Insurance with International Medical Group with an annual premium cost of $5,037.00.
b) Discussion and possible action on an Ordinance for the Employment of Part-Time Police Officers.
7. Staff Reports
a) Sheriff’s Report
b) Circuit Clerk’s Office c) Probation
d) Public Defender Reports
8. Citizens’ Comments
9. Board Member Concerns
10. Next regular meeting - Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 5:30 pm